Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My nudist aunt ... by Jeff (12)


    "Jeff, would you mind if I leave you with Aunt Esther for the week?" 
    I never spent much time with Aunt Esther outside of family gatherings, but mom often referred to her as her "crazy sister."
   "Why mom, what's up?"
    "Well, your father is off on a long sales trip, and something has come up with work, and I have to be away. I can't leave you alone, and this is important to me."
    I really didn't know how to answer.  Then she said the magic word.
    "She mentioned something about camping."
    It sounded more like a bribe than anything else, but I knew it meant a lot for mom.  Besides, I really didn't know my aunt all that well, and our family circle was quite small, so why not.
    Mom was grateful for that, and said Esther would pick me up in the morning.  Mom also said she would pack some clothes for me to bring along for the week.  She also asked me to be understanding of Esther. Sometimes she does crazy stuff, but means no harm.  I didn't know what that meant, but promised I'd have a good time with my aunt.
    Aunt Esther arrived the next morning around nine.  She was wearing a red tank top and long wraparound skirt.  "Hi Aunt Esther," I said.
      "Hi Jeff, are you ready for an exciting week?"
     "I guess so," I smiled back.
    Mom gave Esther a paper with phone numbers if she had to get in touch, told her to take good care of me, then gave me a big hug, told me to listen to my aunt, and the next you knew, we were off.
    As I carried the two gym bags to the car Aunt Esther told me that mom probably packed way too much stuff.  "We'll lighten it up later when we get to my place." 
     "Where are we going?" I asked. 
    "Well, you know my friend Peter, and you've heard me talk about my friends Diane and Joe.  We'll we're going to an all-day pool party at their house.  You'll get to know them and their children, and some of the other people we'll be camping with.  In the morning, well be heading to the camp grounds with them." 
    It wasn't long before Aunt Esther pulled up in front of her friend's place.
    There were several cars in the driveway and in front of the house.
    When we got out she opened the trunk and pulled out a beach bag, then closed it and took my hand as we walked up to the door.
    All this time, it never dawned on me that I never took my bathing suit.
    Then Aunt Esther did something strange.  She just didn't ring the doorbell once or twice, it was more like a code (short, short, long, short).   Then it appeared someone was looking through the peephole, and the door opened.  
   A women wearing just a black tee shirt let us in and quickly closed the door.  She shot us a warm smile, and you could practically see her nipples through the shirt.
   The woman and Auntie Esther hugged, and then the woman said "this must be your nephew Jeffrey" and gave me a big smile and extended her hand.
    "It's nice to finally meet you, your aunt has told us a lot about you."
    Just then, a naked boy my age came in the hallway.  He looked at me and my aunt and came up to me and said "You must be Jeffrey."
   I couldn't believe this boy is standing in front of me naked, talking to me without a care in the world, and his mom and my aunt there. 
   But then it got really weird when a naked women came in from the kitchen and said "Diane, where do I find the napkins for the table."
    I had seen naked boys and men before in the change room, but never a naked woman. 
    "Above the sink," answered Diane, without a care in the world.
    Then my aunt looked at me and said "shall we get our clothes off and join the party!"
    While she was talking, Mrs. Dixon removed her tee shirt.  She wasn't even wearing underwear.
    Then Aunt Esther whispered in my ear, "Jeffrey, it's not polite to stare."
    My aunt quickly removed her top. Her breasts were almost in my face. 
     "Jeffrey, the faster you remove your clothes, the easier it will be."
      Then she took off her skirt and removed her underwear.
     "Come on Jeff", she smiled, "I want to get in the pool, and you're holding me up."
      I didn't know from her tone if she was angry or making a joke about me still being dressed, so I quickly removed all my clothes and handed them to her.
      Then she said in a more friendly tone "that's much better. We'll put our clothes on that chair."
     It felt strange as we walked over. I had never been naked before with people, except in the shower at the pool. And here I was naked with women. Real women.  Breasts.  And other private parts with and without hair.  And no one cared. No one peeked or stared at my penis.
   Then I felt a reassuring hand on mine. Aunt Esther's. "Are you feeling better now, Jeffrey."
    There was a pause.
     "Yes, although it's strange being around so many people without any clothes on."
    "Well Jeff, there's nothing unnatural about it."
    I couldn't believe when we walked out back to the pool, there were about a dozen naked adults and several naked children milling about. 
    We set our towels on lawn chairs and then Aunt Esther asked if I'like to go in the pool first, or be introduced to the other kids.
    As she asked, two boys and two girls came over and introduced themselves, and asked if I'd like to swim with them.
    "Go on," said Aunt Esther, "I'll be here if you need me."
     The rest of the day was fantastic. I made lots of new friends my age, met Aunt Esther's close friends, and all this time, everyone was naked without a care in the world.
 It was great spending the day naked, swimming, and running around with my new friends.
  
 
 We even had a barbeque. That's me beside her in the line.

    Being naked, or a nudist, as Aunt Esther said, is all in the mind.
    The rest of the day was fantastic, and being a nudist seemed so natural.  I mean, we were all the same without clothes whether we were swimming, playing or just talking.  Of course, being a first-timer, Aunt Esther had to constantly make sure I had on sun screen so I wouldn't burn my former private parts my first time out. And if I was lying one the lawn chair with my aunt, she would often joke that I should roll over, like the chickens in the barbeque so I can tan evenly!
    When we were packing up, my new friends came over and said they'd see me tomorrow at the club.  I didn't know what they were talking about, until Aunt Esther said we would be spending the week camping out at the nudist club they belong to, where there would be more kids my age, and more things to do, like playing volleyball, swimming in a lake, canoeing, and hiking. And we would have a bonfire most nights.

    I couldn't believe I would be spending an entire week as a nudist. 
   Aunt Esther also surprised me when she said many of the people from the club and their children would be taking a naked boat ride to a small island later in the week. That was such a fantastic day.  We had to dress when we left the club to drive to the pier to the boat.  We were still wearing our clothes when the boat pulled out, but once we were far enough from shore everyone quickly removed their clothes.  The boat ride was fun, and we had a barbeque on the island.   I'm even in one of the pictures from that trip in a nudist magazine.
   
    Actually, I would be spending a lot more time being a nudist, as Aunt Esther and her friend Peter started taking me to their club every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment